• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways Reserve

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Really? Does a $640 mil settlement, Captain WOW and a corrupt AME ring a bell? That did happen!

Uhhhh, what? A $640 mil settlement? Is that what USAPA will owe the Westies when this is all over? That's not enough.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Bird, WTF does your post have to do with "reserve"? You are getting be as useless as The Poser. Quit it.
The day USAPA is run off and replaced with adults, I'll be happy to "quit it" (The last person I heard use that term was a bratty little 4 year old). So get busy and help with the USAPA recall.

Like accusing a flight crew of letting a fake pilot ride the j/s based on a news headline without knowing the facts?
You voted for USAPA in order to hand the fate of 5800 pilot in to the hands of irresponsible children without knowing (or caring) about all the facts.

Thanks bro. Right after you posted this they gave me a line for May. :) Oh well, gotta work sometime.

After your body has gotten used to being on rsv. It will absolutely reject flying a full line...HAHA....at least mine did for awhile as things got slow...

Latest resources

Back