• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways Pilot Pool and Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No; I think the app is administered through a 3rd party.

Shocker - should have known, we outsource our outsourcing at this company.

Anyway someone should get them to fix this. Applying, filling out apps and interviewing is already a PITA without having to redo the same app. several times per year.

Shocker - should have known, we outsource our outsourcing at this company.

Anyway someone should get them to fix this. Applying, filling out apps and interviewing is already a PITA without having to redo the same app. several times per year.

The contract with the vendor that does the on line app has been changed so that data will be saved if the window closes again. The company assumed that data would be saved but it wasn't in the original contract so the vendor didn't do it.

August 1, 2012 passed an the pilot window did not open???????? So much for rumors. I guess the pilot window will open, when it opens.

August 1, 2012 passed an the pilot window did not open???????? So much for rumors. I guess the pilot window will open, when it opens.

I spoke wilth the guy in change of the new hire program about this in the CLT Training Center yesterday. He said right now they are working off the applicants from the last window. They do not want to open the window until they interview the privious canadates.

He said the window should open up very soon.

Latest resources

Back