• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways pilot pleads guilty to upskirt photo

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
But how long has he been a member of this board? If it were all at once, maybe it would be ridiculous. Regardless, he is one of the reasons I keep returning to this board. He may not always be classy, but he is often funny, and he is right with a lot of his points. He loves to jab the SWA, Comair, and other groups that need a good jab every once and awhile. I think more people enjoy his rants than hate them.

(waiting for a comment from a USair or SWA pilot any minute)

I have always enjoyed the Generals "humor" too, but then I haven't been on the s#it end of his stick,......

everyone on this board and anyone who knows anything about binding arbitration knows you guys are jerks. You sign on the dotted line, you need to go along with the judgement. You lose, seriously.

Oh for cryin out loud... So I guess all the people that are convicted of crimes they did not commit should just walk to the chair without saying a word, after all they went to a fair trial. Some scumbag accuses you of looking at his daughter, convinces a jury that you did it, later you locate the guy who can prove you were not even in the country at the time. You will just let that go as well huh?
This is why there is a process to appeal decisions you believe are wrong.
But you already knew that, you just want that 330 now not in 5 years.

Oh for cryin out loud... So I guess all the people that are convicted of crimes they did not commit should just walk to the chair without saying a word, after all they went to a fair trial. Some scumbag accuses you of looking at his daughter, convinces a jury that you did it, later you locate the guy who can prove you were not even in the country at the time. You will just let that go as well huh?
This is why there is a process to appeal decisions you believe are wrong.
But you already knew that, you just want that 330 now not in 5 years.

Huh? You equate being wrongly convicted of a crime with signing to abide by BINDING arbitration and then not following the order? Are you nuts? Not even close. You easties are a bunch of greasy ball sacks. If you sign up for binding arbitration, take what is given. If you don't want to do that, don't sign up for it. Got it? Next time read the fine print. All respect for your pilot group is GONE. I agree with Heavy Set 100%.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back