• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways pilot involved in assault

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You just can't fix stupid. I'm guessing the Einstein's wife probably found about about the FA.

I love how he is wearing his pilot shirt in the mug shot. I guess he was arrested while trying to board a flight home. Sweet

I love how he is wearing his pilot shirt in the mug shot. I guess he was arrested while trying to board a flight home. Sweet

He was. From the Deseret News (Salt Lake City) newspaper article:

"The man told officers where his ex-wife lived and that he believed Meyer was on his way to Sky Harbor Airport. Meyer, a US Airways pilot, was detained by airport police as he tried to board a flight for Utah. He had injuries to his hands consistent with having been in a fight, Holmes said."

I gotta say I am impressed. Even though a couple of people tried it did not turn into another east/west mud slinging thread.

I was just wondering how much a couple of lays with this FA cost this guy ?

Just for starters he has to pay for a criminal defense attorney, a civil defense attorney for the civil suit, and a divorce attorney. Then there is the property settlement with his soon to be ex, probably permanent alimony and child support. Medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering as compensation to the guy he assaulted. Not to mention a fine from his criminal case, and if he is convicted of aggravated assault there goes his flying career.

I can't help but think if he is that impulsively stupid maybe he shouldn't be flying and responsible for other peoples lives.

So anybody got her number ? Just kidding.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back