• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways pilot involved in assault

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It looks like he beat the guy up so his wife wouldn't find out he was seeing the FA on the side....guess he didn't think about getting arrested in the plot. Sometimes I just have to shake my head...

Looks like another awa pilot going to prison.
Mesa Grande did not attract the best and brightest pilots back in the 80's and 90's.

M

Once again people fail to think.

Before - the worst was his wife would find out about the affair and he may go through a messy divorce.

Now - He is facing a felony charge, the potential loss of his career and prison time, and his wife has found out about the affair and he may go through a very messy divorce. Well messy for him anyway, he just made it much easier on his wife if she choses to divorce him.

Once again people fail to think.

Before - the worst was his wife would find out about the affair and he may go through a messy divorce.

Now - He is facing a felony charge, the potential loss of his career and prison time, and his wife has found out about the affair and he may go through a very messy divorce. Well messy for him anyway, he just made it much easier on his wife if she choses to divorce him.

Not to mention, the FA's husband was coaching HS baseball...I'll bet they have kids on one or both sides on the team...nice & emabarrassing for them too.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back