• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways losses Gucci's bag

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I heard of people having the Vanderbilt family on their flight from clt to avl. I don't get it but whatever.
I don't think I've ever carried a Vanderbilt on any flight, but I have had the occasional celeb, or politician on board. I'm usually clueless unless the FA brings me her People magazine to point out so and so was on our last leg. Well that's neither here nor there. Back to the topic at hand. Bashing the evil corporate masters of the universe!:D

You are stating that it is "common sense" that airlines are populated by thugs and criminals amongst its workforce...

Next time you're flying through ATL or PHL, look out your window at the folks on the ramp.

A few years back, I literally feared for my safety every time I had to go into the US Airways Express trailer in PHL. The nickname "Thugs on Tugs" was never more appropriate.

I'd sooner FedEx my valuables than trust an airline baggage network.

Next time you're flying through ATL or PHL, look out your window at the folks on the ramp.

A few years back, I literally feared for my safety every time I had to go into the US Airways Express trailer in PHL. The nickname "Thugs on Tugs" was never more appropriate.

I'd sooner FedEx my valuables than trust an airline baggage network.

I remember those days! Half of the people working the ramp back then had warrants out for their arrests. Funny when the police would come around and watch them all run off and hide. hahahahahah

This thread is kind of "alternative-lifestyle"

But, maybe this bag is being taken apart and reverse-engineered somewhere near Canal St. in NYC.

Expect it and hundreds "like-it" there this fall...

I remember those days! Half of the people working the ramp back then had warrants out for their arrests. Funny when the police would come around and watch them all run off and hide. hahahahahah

remember the philly "crack ramp" ops trailer with the piss pond/puddle in the middle of the mens bathroom? How about the couch infested with lice or the Mesa crewroom/closet where the computer mouse was glued to the table? The smoking closet back by the rampies "game room section".

One day (before F terminal) a ramp worker drove a tug out the old FBO ramp (by the express hangar) onto route 192 and left it on Island Ave. down by the Subway in the shopping mall.

remember the philly "crack ramp" ops trailer with the piss pond/puddle in the middle of the mens bathroom? How about the couch infested with lice or the Mesa crewroom/closet where the computer mouse was glued to the table? The smoking closet back by the rampies "game room section".

One day (before F terminal) a ramp worker drove a tug out the old FBO ramp (by the express hangar) onto route 192 and left it on Island Ave. down by the Subway in the shopping mall.

Don't forget about the new ramp boss that came in and fired a bunch of them and in turn they set his car on fire in the employee lot.

You know, somewhere there is a high pitched and excited male flight attendant showing his pals his new Gucci bag. "Oh Todd, you are such a risk taker".

Latest resources

Back