US Airways Interviews

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

cbrown1

Is USAirways currently interviewing? If so, are these the people who got the email earlier last month to reapply?

Is USAirways currently interviewing? If so, are these the people who got the email earlier last month to reapply?

The people they are calling for interviews right now were selected the last time the window was open. As of two weeks ago that list was a little over 100 names long and I think they will go through that list quickly and have to re-open the window earlier than planned which is September.

Thanks for the info. I wasn't selected the last time the window in Jan I believe but was given an email to reapply about a month ago.

Is there a way to update my times in the app?

Unfortunately the next time the window opens applicants will have to start from scratch because of a miscommunication with the vendor running the on-line app but from now on info will be saved so if the window closes again (it might not close for a decade) info will be saved for updates by applicants.

Anyone know what the times and background of those getting hired are?

My friend is an interviewer and also helps out with the on-line app creation/updating but is in no way a decision maker. I told him about a friend who has about 4400 hours half being turbine PIC and he said he is "very competitive." What are your numbers?

Latest resources

Back