• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways faces class action lawsuit from America West pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
MCDU, your mom's been calling up stairs to remind you it's a school night and tomarrow's garbage day. Turn off the light, plug in your Gulfstream night light and go to bed.

And please stop chugging the Niquil.:puke:

You being a McCain supporters says it all. By the way. PFT indeed. The Tax payers paid my flight training. How about you?

Its funny how Westies do not want permanent fences? I will tell you why. Because these former Mesa, Trans States pilots at AWA want to take East flying. They want EAST jobs. Like they took east flying while at Mesa and Trans States, they have no problem doing it again.

Fact: There is not one real US Airways that crossed a picket line. PFT did not start til the mid to late 90's.

Fact: AWA has many PFT pilots and many pilots that crossed picket lines. So much for integrity.

Another Fact is that AWA (Mesa Grande) was the first to allow 90 seat RJ's.

M

MCDU........you are a tool for usapa.

Just remember one thing........WHEN the Nic is impemented, YOU will always be junior to ME. You being a '99 or 2000 hire, whether LOS or DOH is enacted, (fat chance), you will still be JUNIOR to me.

When you condescend to people who have been on the property longer than you, and you demand to be senior to "mesa grande" AWA types, you are very deserving of the humiliating kick in the crotch you are about to receive.

Your bridge appears to made from charcoal, so you'd best be careful who you talk down to junior.

Capt.

Actually I crossed at CAL and United. Best move I ever did. I am making more money then any former strikers. Plus I am back in ALPA and its been all good. Crossing picket lines pays in the long run. 777 Capt and ALPA member in good standing. I love it.

Word to some of the flight info die hards. Do not believe everything you read here. If you do, its your own fault.

M

So what part don't we believe PFT-MCDU?
The part that you're a UAL pilot?
The part that you're a US Airways pilot?
The part that you have nothing to do with this merger?

Maybe its because the things you wrote above are true! Don't worry PFT-MCDU, I realize throwing poo behind the safety of your keyboard is what you're used to, but when you get out of elementary school, the homeroom teacher won't always be there to defend you!

Latest resources

Back