• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways Calls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nice job on getting an invite cfi_greg over the weekend.

Anyone know if they're interviewing non-stop every week M-F or if it's a Tues-Thurs type schedule? Do they interview every week of the month or do they take a pause?

Do they have a hiring board or something at the end of every month?

I've seen chatter about taking 4-5 weeks to hear a "no" and up to 9 wks for a "yes". How are they notifying folks in either case?(ie phone call, email, snail mail, etc.)

I've also seen that they don't put people in "pools", so is that why such the long time between interview and notification? Are they running background checks, calling references, etc?

jhwk

Anyone know if they're interviewing non-stop every week M-F or if it's a Tues-Thurs type schedule? Do they interview every week of the month or do they take a pause?

I've seen chatter about taking 4-5 weeks to hear a "no" and up to 9 wks for a "yes". How are they notifying folks in either case?(ie phone call, email, snail mail, etc.)

I've also seen that they don't put people in "pools", so is that why such the long time between interview and notification? Are they running background checks, calling references, etc?

jhwk

I can't speak for the interview schedule. I have no idea how it runs.

However, the good news comes by phone call and the bad news I believe is an email. It's true. There is no pool. The long wait time is because when the job offer comes, it comes with a class date. I think they only typically give you about 5 weeks lead time. So, if there aren't any classes coming up soon, the call will take longer. Background checks/paperwork, finger printing and drug testing all come after the job offer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

jhwk

They told me they were filling interview slots in 2 weeks out in phx

Update from our end. My wife got the good call today!! Class date of Oct 14th. Interview invite call Aug 6th, interview August 14. Call today 9/3, 2.5 weeks from interview for Oct 14th class. Hope that helps!

Is the application window closed? I was trying the website and there are no jobs listed for Flight Ops. Are they not accepting new aps? When did the ap window close? Any info is appreciated.

Latest resources

Back