• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways Asks Workers To Work For Free

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The management of US Airways is assuming a level of devotion from the workers to their company that management willfully trashed years ago. Loyalty is a 2-way street; it only happens when both want it. When either management or labor doesn't want it, it doesn't exist. Asking these people to come in to work for free would be laughable if the circumstances weren't so sad.

Working for free.

If I were a USAirways employee and had some extra time on my hands I think that rather than working for free I would spend the time out looking for another job!

Doesn't anyone get it? They are calling all scabs! Non-union workers please come work for free, we fear that contract labor will not be able to cover the volume of work we will have because we are trying to run as low as we can. F@#k those union guys they are trying to sink us by asking for what was agreed upon long ago, before we had the chance to really mess up this company. Please work for free, it will show those unions that we don't need them. We can get sell-outs off any street corner. For every dollar we save I can start up the ladder of pay offs to admission boards at Ivy league schools for my almost retarded daughters who spend more time watching 'The Simple Life' than studying. You must help me now. If not I will have $1000 monthly bills for my daughters shoes for the rest of my life.

Hey US Airways management. I'll work for free. Send your wives and daughters over to my place and I'll work on them for days, free of charge.

Latest resources

Back