US Airways 3Q profit $245 million

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Integrity, huh?

The truth hurts, don't it? You Easties will never learn, and never get a raise until you give in to what you signed up for. YOU HAVE ZERO INTEGRITY AND ARE THE LAUGHING STOCK OF THE INDUSTRY. Have a great one!

Bye Bye----General Lee

Why don't you take us back into DL history and tell us how they treated the PA and WA pilots.

If saying "binding means binding" another way would work I'm sure somebody would try it. Until then it needs to be repeated as long as necessary.

If saying "binding means binding" another way would work I'm sure somebody would try it. Until then it needs to be repeated as long as necessary.

...like saying "I did not have sex with that woman!"? It all depends on your point of view...

ONE SIDE didn't follow the binding arbitration they agreed to beforehand. It is all their fault. They didn't like the result like a bunch of babies, and everyone but Parker is feeling the effects.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Aren't you glad you didn't get tied to that group? They could F up a winning lottery ticket and probably would have found a way to have you all on regional pay. Maybe when you guys at Delta start hiring you can hire some of the poor west guys that are still there. Those east tards are going to retire/die on LOA93.

Halloween is next week, the east pilots can take out their old captain uniforms and pretend for a day. Don't forget an old paycheck from the 90s to really add authenticity!

Last edited:
Congratulations are in order.

That is how much more I make per year than one of your A320/21 Captains. HA!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Hi General,

I just wanted to take this time to congratulate you on your 16,343rd post! :smash:

~Wire

Last edited:
Hi General,

I just wanted to take this time to congratulate you on your 16,343rd post! :smash:

~Wire

Thanks! I am still waiting for you to have one post with substance.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest resources

Back