• This site moved from forums.flightinfo.com to flightinfo.com. Please update your bookmarks.

US Air / MDA pilots.....

LearLove

Total Time
12000+
the new code-a-phone has the info on voting for the E-190 "inhouse" agreement including pay rates (in the info letter).

Voting is already set up and runs until 10/11/2005, I used the ballotpoint site to vote quick and easy. Just go there and enter ALPA number and password (the same as you log on with) and select the e190 (the only one) then vote.

On Your Six

Total Time
LearLove said:
the new code-a-phone has the info on voting for the E-190 "inhouse" agreement including pay rates (in the info letter).

Voting is already set up and runs until 10/11/2005, I used the ballotpoint site to vote quick and easy. Just go there and enter ALPA number and password (the same as you log on with) and select the e190 (the only one) then vote.
I presume the E190 would be flown by AWA/USAirways mainline - is that what you mean by "inhouse"? I wish you guys at MDA luck - you are getting the royal $haft and most pilots out there don't know the situation....

B-J-J Fighter

Royce Gracie in Action
Total Time
>4000
What exactly is happening? Is CHQ going to start flying 170's for U/AWA?

kngarthur

Total Time
B-J-J Fighter said:
What exactly is happening? Is CHQ going to start flying 170's for U/AWA?
I thought they already were?