• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US AIR First E-190

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anyone know why it has a PT number instead of an N number? Is LCC registering them in another country?

PT = Brazil. Newly manufactured planes are initially registered in their country of origin for flight testing, etc.

From Airliners.net: PT-SIL (cn 190.00058) Intruducing the 1st E-Jet for the USAirways (mainline). It still using the temporary registration.

Last edited:
Sure hope they aren't used to relace the 737 fleet,though.....

PHXFLYR:cool:

E190

Anyone know why it has a PT number instead of an N number? Is LCC registering them in another country?

The airplane was not purchased until the 13th when we closed the deal. The tail number will be N944UW.

It will be arriving in CLT approx 1230 on Monday the 18th.

Bender;
According to the latest AAA MEC update: Please remember we still have 1,656 pilots on furlough with 175 of those pilots working at Jets for Jobs carriers.

I'll bet 1/2 have gone on to bigger and brighter things.

About half of them work at JetBlue. I think many of them will return if the price is right. Our lack of retirement (B Plan) will leave them no choice.

On another note, did US Airways choose the Dual HUD configuration or the Auto-land config.?

Now that is funny. I'd be surprised......Actually ,aybe they did cause they are saving a ton with those VERY UGLY PAY RATES!!!!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back