• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Us air app

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm in the same boat... Applied 8/27 and have the "view directions". What worries me is that guys that applied after me have gotten the call already.... :( ring phone! Ring!!!

Where is the "view directions" area you mentioned? I checked my app today to update my resume (which it doesn't want to take). I see my app status as "under review" as well. Is this the general status message one sees if they haven't been outright rejected yet? Thanks for any information!

I just sent an email to Michael, hopefully he'll fix it soon... This thread belongs in Majors.

well an update, just heard back from Michael, this thread is where he wants it.. Tried to help, but it's his board, his rules.

Very odd that US Airways threads are minimized on this board.

they put Hawaiian in here too.... I tried to get it changed but no luck, I'm not on Michaels good side these days ;)

seems like they deleted the "view directions" area. Mine still says Under Review as well. But its said that since the summer. Heard a lot of folks received rejection notices not too long ago. Guess its a good thing if we didnt get anything of that sort yet.

Flightinfo Mods are little girls

seriously? put this back in the majors forum.

idiots

Still no luck, eh?

did you report the thread?

Latest resources

Back