• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Us air app

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I applied in the August window and my application is under review and the view direction link is displayed, but no call to interview or rejection email yet. Keeping my hopes up and staying positive.

I'll admit, I could be 100% wrong in my prediction.

The crews could be combined and a 15- year west F/O's would say to his freshly minted east Captain, "Hey I'm glad that's behind us. Let's let bygones be bygones, and let me take you out for a drink just to let you know there are no hard feelings. Hey and here are a picture of my kids. They've never had me home once on Christmas, because I kept sliding back down the seniority list on the west thanks to USAPA delaying putting a contract to a vote. No, I understand about the No Bump No Flush thing, it's just business, man. How were you to know they were going to cut 40 airframes after the contract was signed. I'll probably get recalled in the 4th quarter of next year. A walk in the park. I appreciate your "that sucks", I really do. That's what being in a union is all about, right? Looking out for someone elses' interests because that's how unions get stronger. Money? No, don't apologize. That Parker knew what DOH was worth to you guys, and he milked you for every penny. As a percentage, the $15/hr cut in rates wasn't THAT big of a concession. If I come back in time for the next vote, I'll vote NO every time until they get you back to $125/hr, you can count on me. So, let's lift a glass 'To USAPA, let the healing begin!'
Oh, and by the way, I'm not paying for your drink. I'm sure you understand."

Last edited:
Does anyone object to this thread returning to discussions of the USAir Applications that are going to fill the 120 newhires we need by March?

Does anyone object to this thread returning to discussions of the USAir Applications that are going to fill the 120 newhires we need by March?
Yes! I'm an "eastie" and I do get sick of the usual suspects hijacking these type of threads. I really wish both sides would stick to threads dedicated to our seniority issues and let these potential informational threads alone...especially this one that is about hiring.

Yesterday I spoke with a Captain who not only conducts interviews but also is working hard at making the on-line application better. He said the company is strictly adhering to what they believe is a fair process so there is no "good old boys club" anymore. My opinion is that we will have system bids with vacancies (new hires) almost every month for a decade.

Latest resources

Back