• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
US Air, AMR Merger "within weeks"

Can hordes of locusts be far behind?

Chaos. Mayhem. Disaster.

Monkey and a football springs to mind....

Come on! Just like Mongo like candy, monkey like football! Must be true because they keep trying to copulate...

I'd bet APA files for single carrier with the NMB on the same day the POR is filed. They can't shed USAPA fast enough (no one can).

I'd bet APA files for single carrier with the NMB on the same day the POR is filed. They can't shed USAPA fast enough (no one can).

Very true.

And I will be amused by MCDU's reaction when the arbitrators use the Nicolau list to represent the Airways pilots in the SLI. Seven years of working under a concessionary contract while demanding date of hire shot to hell....

On the Allied Pilots Association members only website, it shows that all furloughees and Eagle flow-throughs will be on AA property by June.

(This does not include people who deferred or those on a Military Leave of Absence)

It also shows that the training academy plans to ramp up production from 50 per month to 70-80 per month starting in August.

They will have to hire someone to fill those classes.

Of course, things could change with a merger. But, either way, they will still need to hire in the near future.

Big Slick

On the Allied Pilots Association members only website, it shows that all furloughees and Eagle flow-throughs will be on AA property by June.

(This does not include people who deferred or those on a Military Leave of Absence)

It also shows that the training academy plans to ramp up production from 50 per month to 70-80 per month starting in August.

They will have to hire someone to fill those classes.

Of course, things could change with a merger. But, either way, they will still need to hire in the near future.

Big Slick

I guess that's why AA has absolutely 0 links to an application portal on their website?

The MOU states that they will file for single carrier within 4 months. My guess is more like 4 hours. Then they can shed all the protocols that tied them to USAPA and unilaterally implement M-B SLI. Why would they want to wait to get their hands on the USAPA bank balance and deal with the Cleary peanut gallery that will try to obstruct whatever they can to fulfill their never-ending quest for importance?

Actually I think the M-B will be close enough to NIC to be practically indistinguishable, which of course will rile the USAPA faithful. What those clowns fail to realize is that they will never mount a successful legal defense (i.e.Leonidas) becasue they will have a rapidly dwindling number of supporters as they retire. I am sure APA has assessed the threat they pose and will act accordingly.

The MOU states that they will file for single carrier within 4 months. My guess is more like 4 hours. Then they can shed all the protocols that tied them to USAPA and unilaterally implement M-B SLI. Why would they want to wait to get their hands on the USAPA bank balance and deal with the Cleary peanut gallery that will try to obstruct whatever they can to fulfill their never-ending quest for importance?

Actually I think the M-B will be close enough to NIC to be practically indistinguishable, which of course will rile the USAPA faithful. What those clowns fail to realize is that they will never mount a successful legal defense (i.e.Leonidas) becasue they will have a rapidly dwindling number of supporters as they retire. I am sure APA has assessed the threat they pose and will act accordingly.

Hey Mesa grande boy! Why do you keep trashing threads with your drivel??

How's your "investment" in USAPA workin' out for ya? It just bought you a s-sandwich. Tuck in!

I've been on military leave taking care of more important business.I See that you have nearly 2000 posts ...speaks volumes of what you are doing on your free time

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back