• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Upturn for fractionals?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why don't you call the union for more reliable, non-rumor info? Times are tough enough-why spread untrue garbage?

The union's previous statement regarding the first round was "Furloughs have not been announced at this time". They maintained that all the way until the official announcement, even though everyone knew it was coming.

I know you can't go by anecdotal evidence ... but whenever I break a plane they airline me to another ... sometimes using almost extreme measures like putting me on an airline to a limo to a 400Xp ... to get me to another UNMANNED Falcon.

Its almost like we are short of crews....

Or extremely heavy on unused/unsold airplanes

Why don't you call the union for more reliable, non-rumor info? Times are tough enough-why spread untrue garbage?

Because this is FI..that's what it is here for..If I had access to the NJASAP board we could all sing Kumbaya over there... But since I don't, I get to go by rumors heard on other boards (which is exactly what I said when we were shunned away, this is exactly what would happen and this is where I would discuss rumors)...

As far as contacting the union, I wouldn't expect to get a non-spun answer.. Or their PC answer to everything. BWard even confirmed that it was a rumor being floated around. And apparently the "general" has been putting the fear into recurrents lately.

Maybe you could drive over to Bridgeway since your a lot closer than me, and ask someone whats going on. Other wise I'll sit high on my perch here and gossip til I feel fulfilled.

Adios Muchachos:D

Latest resources

Back