UPS window

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

pacswaski

Anyone know if that elusive UPS app. window opened recently. Rumor has it it was open saturday morning for 7 minutes. Anyone get on it?
Thanks

The Ski

Alright.......61 people have viewed this and the only reply I get is from a Polar guy translating minutes into seconds. C'; mon now. Is there a secret club I'm not a member of? No one knows if that stupid window opened? Talk to me.

Hi!

I think it's bogus. UPS said they will put a notice on the pilot hiring phone hotline, and that hasn't changed.

I just heard a rumour that it will open in 3-4 weeks.

cliff
YIP

Alright.......61 people have viewed this and the only reply I get is from a Polar guy translating minutes into seconds. C'; mon now. Is there a secret club I'm not a member of? No one knows if that stupid window opened? Talk to me.

There seems to be no predictable pattern to when the window will open, you are on the correct message board to hear the latest. I have been in the HR office several times to help a friend and never can get in the "secret club". I think it is clear that they will continue to interview, classes will continue albiet at an operational pause for the last displacement bid. Keep in mind that most of the growth is on the MD11 and 757 and most of the displacements are to the A300 and DC8. Keep checking, it's worth the wait!

So when was the last time it was actually open? I know of 2 guys who were able to get on in early January and both have interviewed since then. Anyone get on after Jan?

Latest resources

Back