Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UPS wannabe's.... UPS is toying with you, seeing how "bad" you want it.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
80 for 80...

It's a diabolical plot to keep those with short attention spans from being able to follow directions from the hotline and successfully complete an application. Because of your lack of success, I would have to applaud the system and congratulate whomever designed it for denying your presence in my cockpit.

Aviator7576

Maybe the moderator can do us all a favor, and grant him an extension?

P L E A S E ! ! !

For those of you new to 80for80’s poison, he/she/it is either a

1) UPS wannabe who never made it and is very bitter about it,
2) UPS pilot who did make it and just likes to spread as much false information and rumors as he/she/it can in order to confuse all hopefuls even more - some people thrive when others are miserable!

Either way, application process is messed up, lots of problems with the new format but keep trying and most of all DO NOT trust anything you hear from 80for80!

Last edited:
No tricks. UPS is purposely *************************ing with applicants to see how "bad" they want to work here and how many hoops they will jump through.

I thought thats what first year pay was for? A whole $26K. Or is it $33K??

I do know one thing, 80for80 you need to get a new hobby. Maybe go out and chase the opposite sex for a while.

Tell me what about the above info is incorrect. ANY UPS pilot that is not a newhire, they will tell you that this is exactly how UPS works. This post came from another UPS pilot who talked directly to HR.

Tell me what about the above info is incorrect. ANY UPS pilot that is not a newhire, they will tell you that this is exactly how UPS works. This post came from another UPS pilot who talked directly to HR.

UPS management works pretty much like any other airline management works. Some good, some bad. Most other Military or Fortune 500 management for that matter.

Why do you spew your nonsense here? Don't you have some legacy pilot to go undercut?

I'm just a new guy here so forgive my stupidity....I routinely update my UPS resume online as I have it saved as one of my "favorites" on my computer. I have have updated it once a month for at least 6 months. How can I tell if my app has been "dumped"???

I'm just a new guy here so forgive my stupidity....I routinely update my UPS resume online as I have it saved as one of my "favorites" on my computer. I have have updated it once a month for at least 6 months. How can I tell if my app has been "dumped"???

Apparently, if it was filed in 2006, it has been dumped.

Latest resources

Back