• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UPS to cancel the A380F order!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Was your jumpseater talking about the 747-8 or the LCF? There's a big difference between the two. I suspect the reference is to the LCF, since the -8 isn't even flying yet....

lilah

You are right! The 800 is not even flying! I did read that they had some vibration within the body of the LCF!

Was your jumpseater talking about the 747-8 or the LCF? There's a big difference between the two. I suspect the reference is to the LCF, since the -8 isn't even flying yet....

lilah

What's the LCF? Any relation to the 747-400BCF or maybe the 747-400 DreamLifter? Can't find any reference to it on the Boeing page.

What's the LCF? Any relation to the 747-400BCF or maybe the 747-400 DreamLifter? Can't find any reference to it on the Boeing page.

LCF = Large Cargo Freighter

LCF's goal is to move parts for the B787 Dreamliner.

The LCF isn't "for sale" to airlines. It's just a plane to move parts for Boeing.

Those LCF 747s will be operated at the company I interned with, Evergreen Airlines!

They have a contract to operate 3 B747-LCF aircraft.

Go Evergreen! :)

This thing is way too late to the market, they are already obsolete. The ones that are already made will probably be on Ebay next week.

wanna buy one with me? We can sell it to Big Daddy Phil then!

LCF = Large Cargo Freighter

LCF's goal is to move parts for the B787 Dreamliner.

The LCF isn't "for sale" to airlines. It's just a plane to move parts for Boeing.

Those LCF 747s will be operated at the company I interned with, Evergreen Airlines!

They have a contract to operate 3 B747-LCF aircraft.

Go Evergreen! :)

OK. You are talking about what Boeing calls "DreamLifter"
Makes me doubt "the Fed" story since it just flew fully loaded from Japan to South Carolina with the first 787 fuselage sections on January 16th. The second one is ready to begin flight testing at Evergreen.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back