• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UPS to buy RJs?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
bizicmo, u win the prise! reeeding comprehenshun is not a facter for u!

just kidding...i was hoping someone would blast me for being a grammar nazi or some such thing...unfortunately someone raised you with more manners...please remove your post so someone can attack me...it's slow around the crash pad damn it!!!

They'll be in the same config as JetBlue - each box will have it's own TV and a zillion channels to chose from!

Wouldn't it be cool if they got hot meals? I'd love to fly them for about $5-6 dollars an hour over 50-seat pay. Industry average, and considering the state of the industry, and all.

Oakum_Boy.....LOL,

Your avatar is straight off the ATP website. It shows the pictures and tells a story for each person who "became a pilot in 16 months for a cost of $50,000!!!!"

Smoooooooooth

Too bad 80 for 80/Freightnazi/flyboi/guppykiller are all full of sheet. We don't need airplanes incapable of crossing the pond with lots of cargo. We'll never buy anything smaller than a 767 again. We are not replacing the 727 we are upsizing them.

Interesting thought though. Imagine a UPS 747-400 and E-170 captain making the same paycheck!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back