UPS strike

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

paldss

I have overheard people talking in various places about a possible UPS pilot strike. I never heard anything about when or why.

Anyone know anything about this?

about why?

and you openly call yourself a freight dog.

hello (echo...) is there any one down in this cave... ( :) )

(check-articles schedule, compensation, pension, benifits, scope)

fbt
100%

paldss said:
I have overheard people talking in various places about a possible UPS pilot strike. I never heard anything about when or why.

Anyone know anything about this?

What have you been smoking??? Maybe you've been inhaling to many 100LL fumes???

What is the latest news regarding negotiations? Haven't heard anything in a while but I'm not really in the loop.

I thought this site was for asking legitimate question. Sorry you thought it was stupid.

If you don't know the answer why open your damn mouth?

paldss said:
I thought this site was for asking legitimate question. Sorry you thought it was stupid.

If you don't know the answer why open your dang mouth?

Sorry I hurt your feelings. I didn't think it was stupid, I just don't think there is a basis for your question? Meaning the rumor is not true.

Did one of the cargo loaders loading your Air Now aircraft drop you a hint that UPS was going to strike? If not them then were did you hear this information? Always consider the source and then ask the right follow-up questions to help determine if it has any factual basis.

mecfii said:
Did one of the cargo loaders loading your Air Now aircraft drop you a hint that UPS was going to strike? If not them then were did you hear this information? Always consider the source and then ask the right follow-up questions to help determine if it has any factual basis.

Acually, I have not heard anything from a UPS employee. I really don't have much contact with them. I have heard people talking in other places, airports or wherever. I'm not concerned about the situation, just curious if it was true.

Latest resources

Back