• This site moved from forums.flightinfo.com to flightinfo.com. Please update your bookmarks.

UPS strike

paldss

Total Time
I have overheard people talking in various places about a possible UPS pilot strike. I never heard anything about when or why.

Anyone know anything about this?

flybrowntails

Total Time
1000 +
about why?

and you openly call yourself a freight dog.

hello (echo...) is there any one down in this cave... ( :) )

(check-articles schedule, compensation, pension, benifits, scope)

fbt
100%

mecfii

Total Time
paldss said:
I have overheard people talking in various places about a possible UPS pilot strike. I never heard anything about when or why.

Anyone know anything about this?

What have you been smoking??? Maybe you've been inhaling to many 100LL fumes???

Godvek

Total Time
5000+
What is the latest news regarding negotiations? Haven't heard anything in a while but I'm not really in the loop.

paldss

Total Time
I thought this site was for asking legitimate question. Sorry you thought it was stupid.

If you don't know the answer why open your damn mouth?

mecfii

Total Time
paldss said:
I thought this site was for asking legitimate question. Sorry you thought it was stupid.

If you don't know the answer why open your dang mouth?
Sorry I hurt your feelings. I didn't think it was stupid, I just don't think there is a basis for your question? Meaning the rumor is not true.

Did one of the cargo loaders loading your Air Now aircraft drop you a hint that UPS was going to strike? If not them then were did you hear this information? Always consider the source and then ask the right follow-up questions to help determine if it has any factual basis.

H25BCPTN

Total Time
Some
Results from the strike vote will be out on Thursday.

Fly Safe

paldss

Total Time
mecfii said:
Did one of the cargo loaders loading your Air Now aircraft drop you a hint that UPS was going to strike? If not them then were did you hear this information? Always consider the source and then ask the right follow-up questions to help determine if it has any factual basis.

Acually, I have not heard anything from a UPS employee. I really don't have much contact with them. I have heard people talking in other places, airports or wherever. I'm not concerned about the situation, just curious if it was true.