Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Hawg68

Hawg
Well folks, it has been a while since I posted so I thought I would check-in to see how the poolies are doing. Any other catfish get out of the pool lately? Any UPS words at all?

Hope all are surviving the wait. Continued good luck to all!!!!

Hawg

RVR....How is it on the inside? STS

Hawg, No news here. Still wading in the brown cesspool. Serious shrinkage going on. Would love a call for one of the two Sept classes.

Thanks to Freight Dog on airline pilot central for posting these new class dates.

Sept 9: 12 pilots
757/767 (breakdown TBD): 12

Sept 30: 6 pilots
757/767 SDF: 4
757/767 SDF Int'l: 1
757/767 ONT: 1

Anyone got the call for a medical lately?
GB

Hello Poolie Brothers,

Splashing around with the best of them over here on the East end of the pool. Was going to go to the Job Fair in DC today to see what is going on. But got in early this morning from a trip and I am heading right back out Sunday for another one. I don't think it would have done much, (well that is what I am telling myself) as for getting out early. So I slept in. Still a little tired.

Otherwise, the shrinkage is starting is beyond bad!

Keeping the faith(no matter how small it is now) that the call for all will come soon!!

LLB

my husband got called for his medical this week...for one of the Sept classes. He was in the pool for about 5 months. Good luck to you guys!

Study Break!

Hey all!

Sorry I haven't been around alot lately. Been studying for systems final. So far, so good... Guys (and girls), I won't tell you how it is on the inside for the fear of sounding like I'm gloating. All I'm going to say is that I still count my blessings every day. And I'm also keeping my fingers crossed for all you poolies out there. I personally haven't heard any other rumors out there that haven't already been posted. I wish that I could say something to someone about getting y'all out, but it's out of my hands. And, anyways, who in the heck would listen to me?!?!?!? :eek:

I know its easier said than done, but truly, hang in there everyone! You won't be disappointed! I look forward to meeting all of you down here!

1800 RVR

Well done Lifeguard hubby! Thanks for the info RVR. Hopefully we'll be joining you all soon. Calls should be going out this upcoming week. Keep your phones close by.
GB

Latest resources

Back