UPS resume update help

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Omlet

I am able to update my resume on the UPS site, my question is "do you need to resubmit it to the Flight Officer job after the update?"
I tried to resubmit once and got a message that I already had a resume submitted for the Flight Officer job.
I updated again last week and tried to resubmit to Flight Officer job and it took it????
Any info on this process would help.
Omlet

Omlet,
Can't really answer your question but I can tell you that so far, life here has been good. Hope the "man" isn't getting to you too much back in Knob Noster. Any changes now that Wheels is back? Hope to see you here in awhile once you retire. Cheers...And I hope that some of these much smarter people can answer your question...

Floater

ups

hey omlet,

I did the same thing yesterday. When you go to upsjobs.com . off to the left there should be the flight officer Louisville option. click that and there should be an edit resume option. Click that, then there should be a prompt for your user id and password. Enter that and your old resume should be there. After updating I entered my password and that was it.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back