UPS pipeline anyone

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

casper727

Just trying to get some feedback from others who are awaiting word from UPS. Had an interview first week in march currently am awaiting word. Coming up on 3 weeks and rumor has it if you dont get a letter in the mail in 2 weeks that things are good. Just a couple of quick questions for anyone else out there waiting or just starting class:

1) How long is the wait right now for a class date??

2) I've noticed that I can still access my online application. I would think if they've already rejected me that they would also revoke my rights to access my application?? Anyone else have a comment on this.

3) Can anyone confirm or deny the 2 week shoot down letter and if you've made it past that time frame you are probably doing good?? In other words are guys getting shoot down letters further out than two weeks??

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated as I'm anxiously awaiting word like the rest of the candidates who have interviewed and posted here. Good luck to all.

Interview Calls

Does anyone know how often the calls for new pilot interviews go out at UPS? And how often they're interviewing these days? Thanks and happy weekend to all.

leftseat10 said:
Does anyone know how often the calls for new pilot interviews go out at UPS? And how often they're interviewing these days? Thanks and happy weekend to all.

Can't really answer the question specifically, but I know someone who was called earlier this week for an April 12th interview.

Interviewed 4.5 weeks ago still waiting. I hear they're sending letters out daily.. Yep I'm dying to know either way. I did hear that some guys that interviewed around 5-6 weeks ago had letters sent out and they were lost? So they are calling and re-sending them.

Did they send the letters FedEX? Sorry couldn't resist.

Not that funny. I think they were sent USPS??? Go figure.

Latest resources

Back