Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
BIGBROWNDC8 said:
flybwoy,
Just thought you might want to know, "dude" is a "dudette" If your going to make a point, thats fine, but it makes me laugh to see you say "dude" when She's not.

No, Dont ask, I will not tell you... Thats for her to do.

Just remember, If you work at UPS, your tone really sucks and these are people who we will be working with for the next 20-30 years. Disagreement is OK, disrespect is stupid...

SO WHAT!! MY TONE SUCKS? WELL THEN DON"T RESPOND! JUST READ IT AND SHUT THE F UP! DAMN PILOTS ALWAYS TRYING TO SET AN EXAMPLE OR TELL SOMEONE HOW TO RESPOND!!!

L'il J.Seinfeld said:
Of course I am being bought. That's the point. My services are for rent and this TA is acceptable. Take a look at the marketplace for pilots. Just because UPS makes a mint does not mean that we should get anything. It is a mistake to tie your pay to the profits of the company. In any event I have made my decision and you have made yours. Where do you get off thinking that someone who disagrees with you is not worthy of the sacrifices made in the past? It's business and I think we'd be in trouble and causing more harm than good by voting it down. Majority rules though and I'll be a team player regardless of what happens.

On another note, you can debate me all you want in person or even on an anonymous message board. Don't pull this $hit of using your union resources to get my name and number to try and give me crap. Browntail/Flybwoy thinks he is so smug by using a calling card through an 800 service to call me and does not have the guts to meet me in person. What's done is done, but if it happens again it will be his arse.

Is Lil J crazy or what? (WO)MAN whatever you are. i dont know what the hell you are talking about!! Call your house. For what? Now your paranoid. I know who you are just like I'm sure BBDC8 knows too. We are not the same person!
But if I was calling you. I would call you out in public. Not your home phone. Thats yella! Anyway stop whinning like a Biatch and take in the arse cause you deserve it!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHA

Flybwoy said:
JUST READ IT AND SHUT THE F UP! dang PILOTS ALWAYS TRYING TO SET AN EXAMPLE OR TELL SOMEONE HOW TO RESPOND!!!
When you point a finger you have three pointing back at you. you do the same thing to people who are merely stating their opinions and you are sucking the fun out of reading flightinfo.

Seinfeld....

dude or dudeddett(sp?) whatever you are.... I have a few airlines in my back pocket as well and I don't want the company to go BK either, but for god sakes man look at the numbers. This company "SHOWED" a net profit of 4 Billion dollars last year... mind you... so if you factor in the planes they bought, companys they bought, accounting practices, IRS exemption and many more factors they can manipulate..... they still showed a 4 Billion dollar profit during negotiations. That means they made well over that and couldn't freaking hide anymore money anywhere else.... heck they almost got their peepee spanked for the IRS mishap, but I believe they got out of that. Forget the pay... look at the health bennies alone

If you're taking care of yourself only we pay 3 dollars a paycheck for health benefits. Then we pay 2 dollars for Dental and 1 dollar for vision.... Now the company wants us in the new TA to pay

22 dollars a paycheck in 07, then 41 something in 08 and then finally 64 in 2012 thats per paycheck..... and thats just for our health bennies not dental or vision..... how in he11 are you going to tell me you support a concessionary contract from a company that is making over 4 Billion dollars a year? And this is just the tip of the iceberg man..... intl work rules, deadheads, Commercial tickets and many other things that are hidden in this TA. The M&I is going to be out soon with the new scheds so we'll see how they managed that in the meeting. Im relatively junior and I know its a no vote for me even though 40K would be nice, they'll get their money later on with you upgrading later then you should..... think about it and get informed. Thats about the best advice I can give....

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back