• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ups Pilots Blame Concessionary Capt Rates On Fedex Proposal

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Seinfield... Your attitude matches what you deserve... What is your phone number and I will discuss directly.... Or the next time you are in SDF we can have a meeting... You come across as having a lot of me-me in your post. Your flame/arrogance is equivalent to that of flybwoy.

FreightNazi said:
He'll be telling everyone that he voted NO when his a$$ is displaced to ANC!!!

It's cold up there in the winter and dark. Dark for long periods of time. It'll be fun on reserve up there.

How the heck did anyone get L'il J's phone number anyway? I thought the premise of screen names were to prevent that sort of thing.

L'il J.Seinfeld said:
Just because UPS makes a mint does not mean that we should get anything. It is a mistake to tie your pay to the profits of the company.

Is that why pro baseball/football/basketball/you-name-it ball players make all that money? By your logic, a professional sports person should only make limited money, and the team owners should make all the dough. It doesn't matter that they players are the ones who GENERATE the revenue.

At least we as pilots are forced to wait until our contract comes up before we renegotiate our new pay and benefits. Those sports figures seem to renegotiate their contracts on a whim.

I think sports is a poor analogy, they operate under salary caps

pilotyip said:

Not necessarily. Depends on the sport.

pilotyip said:

I'd buy into a salary cap! Sounds fair to me. An airline could have a net profit of 10 billion, but I'd settle for a $500,000 salary cap. And I'm sure every other pilot would as well.

sure they have salary caps, but as a percentage of profits, Id say theyre pretty well off. Their salaries are tied to the success of the company (team)
imagine that!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back