• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UPS Pay structure

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We have both 100's and 200's. They are all old.

The 757/767 are the planes flying out of Miami. I don't the A300 is doing much if any flying out of there.

I guess the gus that fly the A300 like it for the most part. It is slow so it's not the 1st choice for long flights. I think they cruise at .80M whereas the 747 we cruise at .86M. Some of the guys that moved from the 757 to the Airbus don't like the FMS as it is old technology. Of course those the went to the A300 from the DC8 and 747 like it since it is glass and not steam.

UPS feeders

Does UPS use feeders from the smaller airports?

I was at the Cologne-Bonn airport (CGN) a few weeks ago and saw many UPS aircraft. Is this a base for UPS? If so, how does one get selected for an overseas base like CGN?

Thanks!

Buckman

Yes UPS uses small feeders. Most of them are used during peak (holidays) but there are regular feeders we use too.

Cologne is an International Hub. It is not a pilot domicile. The only domiciles are Louisville, Ontario, CA. and Miami. There are a lot of flights that go into and out of CGN. Most of the crews that fly in and out of there are pretty senior.

An ANC Domicile has been a rumor for a long time. It makes sense. And if they do open another domicile I would guess that ANC would be a good bet. But the company hasn't said anything about in a a few years.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back