Ups Paid Move To Anc (need Info)??????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Lowpayisgreat

Guys I hearing conflicting info. Is the move one way or both ways. Iknow about all the other stuff it is clearly spelled out. HELP

Guys I hearing conflicting info. Is the move one way or both ways. Iknow about all the other stuff it is clearly spelled out. HELP

Answer is none, 1-way, or both ways depending on the circumstance of your award to domicile.

Call the IPA if confused: 1-800-285-4472

BBB

If you sign a letter of agreement with the company to not bid any other equipment (for 3 years) they will move you there and then back to whatever domicile you are awarded afterwards. If you sign this letter and move you also get base pay first yr. of 54000 instead of 33000.

hope this helps

Thanks Big Beer Belly

Called the union and got good info. The move for new hires in one way only. This is what I needed since everyone was saying something diff.

Lil J Seinfeld

Not being a tool, just tired of smart asses putting their 2 cents into a threads. 16 years of dealing with people like Lr Jet guy(in the AF), which has nothing to add on these threads, just pisses me off. sorry for being a tool as you call it, but if we could just keep some of the crap off these threads we could pass a lot more info. Because of the increased crap from LR jet, 98% of this web site is useless and just keeps getting worse. If you don't have someithing productive to add dont type a response. Logical request

Not being a tool, just tired of smart asses putting their 2 cents into a threads. 16 years of dealing with people like Lr Jet guy(in the AF), which has nothing to add on these threads, just pisses me off. sorry for being a tool as you call it, but if we could just keep some of the crap off these threads we could pass a lot more info. Because of the increased crap from LR jet, 98% of this web site is useless and just keeps getting worse. If you don't have someithing productive to add dont type a response. Logical request

Welcome to Flight Info. :)

The screen name "Troll" should give you an idea of what you're dealing with. It's easy to give in and respond with a post such as yours. I generally ignore posts like that and deal with the other 20 per cent or so on here that have valid inputs to my posts. Google "internet trolls" and you'll get an idea of what they are seeking out. Resist the urge to give them any attention at all, which is the worst thing you can do to a troll. Glad you found your answer to the move question. Maybe I'll be seeing you in ANC.

Latest resources

Back