UPS newhire pay now $45,500! If you get ANC MD-11 F/O

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
capt. megadeth said:
Well, I was being slightly sarcastic when I said scared, but I am concerned. I wasn't here at the time but wasn't there a midterm agreement being talked about involving raises and after 9/11 UPS said nevermind? That's what I heard. If something were to happen and the TA gets voted down, I am just concerned that it will blow up in our face. Record profits or not, UPS will take full advantage of what is going on in the world around us and we may end up getting the shaft. That, Freightnazi is why I am "concerned".

disclaimer......This doesn't mean I am voting yes necessarily, it's just something to think about.

UPS has WAY too many things on it's plate to be screwing around with the IPA if (hopefully when) this gets voted down. Not counting all the international growth at the airline, they have the mechanics and drivers up for negotiations. Don't ever forget that their SACRED 100 year anniversary. This company is so PR conscious that they will not let ANYTHING get in the way, distract or overshadow that!

If you pilots of UPS vote your contract down, would it be based largely on emotion instead of reason? Your entire leadership is endorsing it afterall, no?

720persecond said:
Until you move to ANC...Oh wait, it's only for people trainable to the MD-11

Mr. Lamo weak slam poster, we salute you. This Bud is for you.

720persecond said:
Until you move to ANC...Oh wait, it's only for people trainable to the MD-11

Cool! Whoa, thank gawd I can't be trained on the MD. I guess that means I am saved from ANC. Oh gosh golly goodie for me then. Maybe you'll get stuck going there Chuck.

Latest resources

Back