• Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SEVEN

Hiring Now for Flight Officer Positions! 2/21/2006
UPS; Louisville, KY
Minimum Requirements:
* Hold a current FAA First Class Medical Certificate
* Hold a current ATP certificate OR hold an ATP written with a commercial pilot airplane multiengine land certificate with instrument certificate
* Hold a current flight engineer written or current flight engineer certificate
* Have a minimum of 1500 hours of total flight time
* Have a minimum of 1000 hours pilot in command (PIC) hours in fixed-wing jet and/or fixed-wing multi-engine turboprop

Pilot in Command, per FAR 1.1, means the person who:
1. Has final authority and responsibility for the operation and safety of the flight;
2. Has been designated as the pilot in command before or during the flight;
3. Holds the appropriate category, class, and type rating, if appropriate, for the conduct of the flight

* Hold an FCC restricted radiotelephone operator permit
* Hold a valid passport
* Four year degree from an accredited college or university is preferred.
* Have authorization to work in the United States
* Be at least twenty-one years of age

Degree Preferred: Bachelors
Job Description:
Flight officers at UPS are responsible for the safe, on-time and efficient operation of our aircraft. The candidates recency and type of experience will be considered.

Please ensure attached resume clearly specifies your total fixed-wing jet PIC and/or multi-engine turbo-prop PIC.

UPS is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
Additional Information:
http://ups.softshoe.com/cgi-bin/job-show?J_PINDEX=J451243VD&TEMPLATE=/htdocs/job-show.html

I applied a couple of months ago. Anyone know if there's a way to update besides re-submitting?. Also, is the good ol' boy network alive and well like the other place?

JBPA

To get hired at UPS you need somebody to recommend you whom you have flown with.

This seems to be the only way to get hired.

iflyhigh said:
JBPA

To get hired at UPS you need somebody to recommend you whom you have flown with.

Not totally true you need a recomendation but they actually like mgmt recs as well as pilots.;)

Thanks for the info. I'll have to contact my two buds at UPS and see if they'll hook me up.

iflyhigh said:
JBPA

Any news on management pilot positions???

How do you update with their system? It is a major pain in the butt compared to all the other online apps. It gives me an error saying i have already submitted for this item. Also, UPS guys please pm me as I am trying to find a buddy of mine there for a LOR. I could use some help though. Thanks a bunch.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back