UPS Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Chog,

Congrates on getting a life line thrown to you so you can get out of the pool. I really am happy to see a poolie get out. It give me just a micro inch of hope that the rest of us will get a life line as well.

Hey Boh, move over, this part of the pool might be too far for the life line to reach us!!!

LLB

Thanks a ton! It was a total shock and surprise. I missed a call from a 502 area code on friday, so was freaking out. Turns out HR had left me a message concerning my "future employement", so I was hoping for some good news. I hope to see the rest of the pool in Feb and March. Word from my UPS source is they want to drain the pool completely as soon as possible!

Congratulations!!!!!!

Congratulations Chong!!

I am thrilled to hear that you are getting pulled from the pool!! It adds creedance to Bonzhai's prediction that 2006 is the year for all of us wading in the pool.

Congrats again!!!!!!!

DR

Congrats Chog!

Well, well, well, I see Santa has come early this year! Congrats to Chog, and hopefully everyone else will get a great New Year's present. Hang in there, everyone! We'll get ya here, ASAP. We need more -8 FEs; even though my relative seniority won't move, I'd like see more names below mine! :D It'll give me a false sense of movement! Again, enjoy the feeling Chog, and welcome to the family!

By the way, did they say which AC on the FE seat?

OUT said:
What's going to happen to the hiring when a LCC cargo operator starts up and takes market share away?

Nothing. A little company called DHL has already recently tried and failed miserably to expand in the US recently as a low-cost alternative to UPS and FedEx. Decades of infrastructure is kinda hard (and expensive) to throw up overnight.

If you start an LCC cargo operator that can make 3 billion in profit per year in the toughest pricing environment ever, get back to me.

OUT said:
What's going to happen to the hiring when a LCC cargo operator starts up and takes market share away?

"Rhoid, Out" etc Go away no one will bite on your flame bait anymore.

Congrats Chog, welcome aboard.

AWD

airwillydrvr said:
"Rhoid, Out" etc Go away no one will bite on your flame bait anymore.

Congrats Chog, welcome aboard.

AWD

AWD, See you around the NASC as you are waiting to get bumped off your P-3 jumpseat to ANC!

what is kitty hawk (besides a place to visit)?

how can you get bumped off a js when you don't have the js until the cpt gives you the priv. to occupy his/her js. confused?? it's like saying- how did i blow my lottery winnings when i never won the lottery.

Latest resources

Back