UPS Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
EMBPILOT1 said:
From my point of view, it will not help you get an interview, but will help you in the interview. There is no getting around the LOR's you need to get you in the door.

Your point of view is wrong. Nothing would be more attractive to UPS than an applicant who had worked here on the ground side.

BoilerUP said:
Nothing. A little company called DHL has already recently tried and failed miserably to expand in the US recently as a low-cost alternative to UPS and FedEx. Decades of infrastructure is kinda hard (and expensive) to throw up overnight.

If you start an LCC cargo operator that can make 3 billion in profit per year in the toughest pricing environment ever, get back to me.

BoilerUP--You may be a UPS intern, I suspect, is that correct? If so, you should know that DHL is our main competitor and certainly not a "liitle company." I do not have the income statement in front of me but I do know that DHL's profits dwarf our own. Also, anyone with a brain knows that this Out character is flame bait.

L'il J.Seinfeld said:
Your point of view is wrong. Nothing would be more attractive to UPS than an applicant who had worked here on the ground side.

Please don't speak of which you do not know. My previous UPS employment had NOTHING to do with me getting an interview. I believe it did help me in my interview. And did you know that not too long ago, it you quit UPS for any reason, you could never be hired again for any job????

Ok, you seem to know it all. How did I get hired without a single pilot rec?

OUT said:
AWD, See you around the NASC as you are waiting to get bumped off your P-3 jumpseat to ANC!

Yawn....................................:laugh:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back