• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UPS Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
At least as many as 2005, with rumors of close to double that amount with outbased training. Probably a lot depends on how many over 60 guys retire with the new contract.

NeedAPayRasie,

First I love the little picture next to your screen name!!! I hope that the hiring includes pulling out the guys who are swimming in the pool.

LLB

LittleLearBoy said:
NeedAPayRasie,

First I love the little picture next to your screen name!!! I hope that the hiring includes pulling out the guys who are swimming in the pool.

LLB

LLB- glad to see you are still alive. No new news yet?

Yes, it looks like they will hire 1200, and the pay is good as well.

UPS wants to hire 1,200 holiday workers here

By DAVE HIRSCHMAN
Published on: 11/30/05
An avalanche of holiday packages is prompting UPS to hire 1,200 seasonal workers in metro Atlanta, the company announced.
The positions pay $8.50 an hour and will end at Christmas, but holiday workers may apply for permanent positions after Dec. 31. Prospective workers should apply and schedule interviews online at upsjobs.com.
http://www.ajc.com/shared-custom/nospider/impl/tools/ajc/clickability/star.gifMOST POPULAR STORIES
  • The Sandy Springs delivery giant expects to add up to 60,000 temporary workers nationwide as package deliveries surge 43 percent to 20 million a day as Christmas approaches.
UPS also is adding about 7,000 rented trailers to its fleet of 88,000 vehicles during its peak delivery season to increase capacity.
In Atlanta, some brown UPS vehicles are towing U-Haul trailers.
"We add a lot of people and equipment between Thanksgiving and Christmas," said Norman Black, a UPS spokesman. "We're also adding 24 or 25 large jet aircraft on a temporary basis."

Hello V-Stall,

yes I am still alive. No news. I do check to see if my file is still active on UPS.com and it is as of today. Well I as in the others who are here with me in the pool will hope that 2006 will be our year.

LLB!

Hey LearBoy, how long have you been swimming in Brown? I am now at the 4 month mark. Heard the next classes will be in February, so another 2 months to go, minimum :(

It's good to see you poolies are stiil out there. LLB, V-Stall and others. Just hanging out in a SDF crash pad with friends, wishing I was one of the chosen ones. I hope the class sizes get bigger next year. Rumor has it that the pool is almost empty, but we all heard that one before.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back