• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UPS First Year Pay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I do have to admit.... the chicks in KY are pretty hot....but it must suck to be reporting to work when the people pilots are out at the bars chasing the split tails...... now I'll fall on that grenade for sure!!!!

Ups Management Wants To Make U Think That U Are Privileged For Having A Flying Job There But In Reality R U Really Better Off Than Any Other Major Airline Pilots. Ok U Hav Some Job Security And A Pension But R U Enjoying Ur Lives? Is Life Only About Having A Flying Job? What About Having A Life? So I Guess Since U Guys Have Nothing Then U Do Deserve Higher Salaries So U Can Retire At 60 With Security So The Next 100 Years Of Ur Lives U Can Happily Enjoy

brokea$$pilot,

Next time your Uncle takes you out to dinner, please take some of the kids menu crayons home with you, and before your uncle starts showing you dirty movies on his 8mm projector, please draw us a picture of your thoughts so we might have a clue of what your illiterate arse is talking about.:rolleyes:

C-150ETOPS said:
brokea$$pilot,

Next time your Uncle takes you out to dinner, please take some of the kids menu crayons home with you, and before your uncle starts showing you dirty movies on his 8mm projector, please draw us a picture of your thoughts so we might have a clue of what your illiterate arse is talking about.:rolleyes:

Indeed.

Anyone too lazy to type "you", choosing to type "U" instead, isn't worth reading... Though to be honest, brokea$$ STILL doesn't make sense when you replace all those "U's".

Why, I ask, is the first letter of almost EVERY word capitalized!? Seems to me that takes more effort than typing "y-o-u".:confused:

Last edited:
Your caps lock only works with the first letter of every word??

Must be a Powerbook. :D

C-150ETOPS said:
brokea$$pilot,

Next time your Uncle takes you out to dinner, please take some of the kids menu crayons home with you, and before your uncle starts showing you dirty movies on his 8mm projector,

OMG ... I think I wet myself laughing ... god that was funny! <g>

brokea$$pilot said:
Ups Management Wants To Make U Think That U Are Privileged For Having A Flying Job There But In Reality R U Really Better Off Than Any Other Major Airline Pilots. Ok U Hav Some Job Security And A Pension But R U Enjoying Ur Lives? Is Life Only About Having A Flying Job? What About Having A Life? So I Guess Since U Guys Have Nothing Then U Do Deserve Higher Salaries So U Can Retire At 60 With Security So The Next 100 Years Of Ur Lives U Can Happily Enjoy

Are you typing this out on your Cell phone ?
Or are you wearing a turban?
Cause you read like a Speak'n'spell

tailhookah said:
I do have to admit.... the chicks in KY are pretty hot....but it must suck to be reporting to work when the people pilots are out at the bars chasing the split tails...... now I'll fall on that grenade for sure!!!!

For grins ... I'll bite on this one ... worked 1 day in the past 30 and that was an 8hr standby period spent watching the boob tube and bs'ing. Flew 0, nada, zip hours in the last 30 days. Whoop it up at the bars all you want, meanwhile I'll tuck my kids into bed each night and chase the misses around the mattress a few times. As long as UPS continues to deposit an obscene amount of money in my account every 2 weeks, I'll continue my lousy freight dog lifestyle. <g> <--- all the way to the bank!

BTW ... I spent today on call at my son's football game and the rest of the day at the beach surfing and boogie-boarding with my little ones (another lousy day of work in sunny so. cal).

Keep the zingers coming ... but you're going to have to do a little better next time! <g>

BBB

Latest resources

Back