• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Upgrade at Air Wisconsin?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Actually I believe KW stated that the flying was out of IAD. Said so on company discussion board.

Peace.

Rekks

It will be UA east coast flying, if it happens. Rumors of Dual dca-iad base are floating about.

We submitted a last minute bid on some United flying as well, not sure when we are supposed to hear about that though. I believe it was for 10 CRJ's for the time being.

How will that affect the arbitration given the entire fight is over the fact the air wisc didn't get a united contract.

That would suck if air wisc mgmt takes a loss on the 10 CRJ UNITED flying just to keep the current pilot contract and prevent any back pay.

How will that affect the arbitration given the entire fight is over the fact the air wisc didn't get a united contract.

That would suck if air wisc mgmt takes a loss on the 10 CRJ UNITED flying just to keep the current pilot contract and prevent any back pay.

Wouldn't matter at all. Damages started occuring three years ago when we took the cuts and lost the flying. 10 RJ's for United doesn't mean we had an affirmed contract with them 3 years ago.

...and I wouldn't worry about seeing AWAC getting any UAL flying.

S.

It also still violates the part of the letter stating "full effect"... Unless we had 70 Rjs and 17 Bacosaureses I don't know that our contract with United would be in full effect.

Working conditions here are fine. I read the old contract and it was even better.
Things here are very stagnant. No movement and no new hire classes planned for a while. I bumped into one of the ground school instructors and he told me that the next class in penciled for sometime in April. As for attrition, it seemed to slwo down alot. I am flying with guys who have interveiwed with Southwest, JetBlue and UPS. Most didn't get the jobs. So, I know people are looking around. But nobody is going to go until they find another job. And not too many are hiring right now, so things are stagnant.
Choices are grin and bear it or look for greener pastures.

April?? Please tell me thats a figure of speech or something.. You dont actually mean april, as in the month AFTER march!!

yeh yeh ill grin and bear..

Latest resources

Back