• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Updated and Accurate Lynx Info

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
800 for training, plus 1600 in per diem. Plus breakfast and dinner paid for most nights in the hotel.

So you will not be spending much when away, compared to all the nights you eat out when on the road.

I will be spending less and earning more than I did at the last regional I was at. That is compared to my very best month when i worked the system, with mixed line and open time pick up.

Plus I am getting typed in the plane, having my ATP paid for, and so far i havent been shown a training contract.

This is because they want good people here who want to be here. I see that as quite a good deal

Good morning,

It has been about a year since I have posted on here (formerly F9Recruiter). I have not been able to due to the demands of starting a new company, the certification process, etc. It is my hope to post more regularly and answer any questions that I can. I still have responsibilities for the business operation, but I will check here more frequently than the past months. I have been reading a number of posts regarding lack of information and follow through for those who have interviewed, and would like to apologize for not being available to post information.

CloudF9, thank you for getting the word out, I truly appreciate all you are doing. I will be working much more closely with the Recruiters regarding the follow through on interviews.

It has been mentioned that the job postings are on careerbuilder.com. For those who would like to bypass that, please send your resume to [email protected]

We just announced our first cities and are submitting our second revision of manuals to the FAA on Monday. As CloudF9 has mentioned, the delivery of our first aircraft is the 20th of July. We have an awesome team working many hours to do what needs to be done. The pilot group is growing and they are an honor to work with.

I look forward to talking more in the future.

Sincerely,

Gary

First Lynx - Q takes off!

Just a quick update to all that are interested in Lynx Aviation.

Our first aircraft was accepted and test flown in Toronto this past Monday! The management pilots report the airplane is a blast to fly and we all look forward to seeing it here soon. After completion of the acceptance process the pilot crews will be bringing her home scheduled for Friday, July 20th.

Thus far plane #2 is only 1 week or so behind the first. Won't be long before you will see our shiny tails all around the local region.

Everyone is gearing up to kick off the pre-proving runs and I know that the FAs, MX, ramp staff -along with the pilots are ready to get flying.

-M.P.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back