Update on CAL new hire profiles?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SupaFly said:
Can someone explain the mindset that having a 737 type with no time is a killer on other carriers besides SWA? It seems to me that if someone is serious about moving up in this business, it proves they are willing to make certain sacrifices to get a position, including paying for a type to get an interview. Surely the HR departments of other airlines are not so naive to think that because a candidate does not have a 737 type, that means he/she has NOT applied to other airlines.

What would YOU think?

New QB on campus and the word quickly gets around that said QB only dates cheerleaders with melon jobs. Most gals on campus will do anything to date QB and proceed to join cheerleading team and pay for funbag job. QB can only date one hosehound with funbags at a time. Hosehound waiting turn on QB express, dates tuba guy in band. Tuba guy in band who thinks he's better than QB would rather stay at home and play solo skin flute than punch funbags while knowing hosehound has QB in mind.

The only way to get a call is to be a minority or a chick.

10000 hours
3 types
2 CheckAirman letters
4 year degree
clear record
and a partridge in a pear tree

and this white thing hanging between my legs equals no call.

Old Jballer is right....the last 5 classes have been 100% minorities. Don't even bother applying.........some of you guys need to get over yourselves. AD

Old Jballer said:
The only way to get a call is to be a minority or a chick.

10000 hours
3 types
2 CheckAirman letters
4 year degree
clear record
and a partridge in a pear tree

and this white thing hanging between my legs equals no call.
Maybe you should try reapplying without that enormous chip on your shoulder.

On second though, don't bother!

So CAL is hiring a lot of chicks?

Makes me want to put my application in....NOT!

I will just wait for the Merger with UAL and CAL, of course I want my DOH! So I can let "little miss pretty pull the gear handle!"

As far as you other whiners with 10,000 hours and no interview, just keep trying don't lose the faith I am a white guy and it worked out for me.

Old Jballer said:
Hey DICK Fitzwell wish I had your silver spoon feed to me. Maybe I can borrow your knee pads.

Silver Spoon? Wow...you really have no idea! Please tell me how many minorities (you think) CAL has in each class.

Old Jballer said:
Hey DICK Fitzwell wish I had your silver spoon feed to me. Maybe I can borrow your knee pads.

Funny!

RichardFitzwell said:
Silver Spoon? Wow...you really have no idea! Please tell me how many minorities (you think) CAL has in each class.

Yes, what is the breakdown? Do tell.

Latest resources

Back