• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sonny Crockett said:
Yes, what is the breakdown? Do tell.

Sure.

Since hiring started in April of 2005, 234 pilots have been hired. Of that 234 pilots hired, 7 have been women. Holy Sh!t! That's .03 percent women. Where will it end?

I'm a white guy - going down to IAH on 8/23 for an interview...

Sonny Crockett said:
So CAL is hiring a lot of chicks?

Makes me want to put my application in....NOT!

I will just wait for the Merger with UAL and CAL, of course I want my DOH! So I can let "little miss pretty pull the gear handle!"

As far as you other whiners with 10,000 hours and no interview, just keep trying don't lose the faith I am a white guy and it worked out for me.

So instead you are comfortable with UAL's past hiring practices of minorities and women? LOL...something doesn't smell right here.

DOH? Now that is a good one.

Thanks for the laughs

ForgedBlade said:
I'm a white guy - going down to IAH on 8/23 for an interview...

Don't say that.

It's easier for Old (Dude, your only 32) Tbagger and Crickett to blame CAL's hiring practices for their short falls. It's not your fault, really. It's CAL's.

BTW - Forged, good luck on the 23rd.

RichardFitzwell said:
Of that 234 pilots hired, 7 have been women. Holy Sh!t! That's .03 percent women.

Actually, that's 3% women, but what are a couple orders of magnitude among friends?

QP

I'm glad somone verified only 3% women. How many minorities for real?? Everyone I know has been a white male. I think someone is trying to be flamebait!!!

Boeingboy relax! I will let you fly a leg or two! But the steak is mine...ha! ha!

Sorry I find humor that CAL is hiring women and people rant over it, just like in the good old days when UAL was THE PLACE TO BE many were ranting about all the "chicks" getting the jobs (and they were right)

Not a fair world fella's.......

Latest resources

Back