Update on ASA travel bennies

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Ace757

Whats the latest?? not seeing anything on MYASA, or DLNET. Shouldn't this be resolved by now. SW might as well put us out of our missery now. Woopty Doo ......unlimited S3's

Ace757 said:
Whats the latest?? not seeing anything on MYASA, or DLNET. Shouldn't this be resolved by now. SW might as well put us out of our missery now. Woopty Doo ......unlimited S3's

I have read a lot of discussions on this. I am curious. What are you expecting? I would think that your travel bennies would now be the same as Chg and Skywest and mesa.

Good luck on your contract. Hold the line.

Acording to BL at a meeting in the ATL pilots lounge last week, negotiations are still underway with Delta and no final agreement has been made. I do believe that he knows just how important our travel benifits are by some of the comments that were made. All we can do at this point is to sit back and watch. Good luck!

Don't for a minute believe that "negotiations are still underway at Delta"...

This was all negotiated before the sale....negotiations are done. Do you think they're still talking about this? They've moved on to other business already. The authorised level of travel benefits for ASA employees has alteady been determined.

However, ASA management has, as their tool, the ability to dole out as much or as little of the passes to us, up to the max allowed in the Delta agreement (ie: if Delta allowed 6 S2's, ASA may decide to give us 2 frreebies and charge us for the rest. Alternately, they may say "no S2's unless we take 10% paycuts"). And they probably have self-interest incentives, such as if they get us to accept a $200 charge per card, it is formulated as a bonus for the top brass.

The deal is done. Do you ask the car dealer to throw in floor mats and pinstripes on the day you pick up your car? Heck, no. If it ain't in writing before the money changes hands, there is no further discussion about it.

Latest resources

Back