Upcoming Comair interview Please Help

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Shark

I hace an upcoming interview with Comair and would appreciate any info on what to expect and how to prepare? I've checked out aviation interviews and am looking for more info.

Thanks in advance
Your help is greatly appreciated.
Shark

MORE INFO??? On top of what's on Aviation Interviews??? I'll tell ya it's all on there,that's what everyone I know has used. Put all the questions on flashcards, Be a little more specific on what "more" you need and we'll try and help. Good Luck and congrads on the interview.

Last edited:
interview set for the 20th.
and any info thats going to help me get into the right seat with Comair.
Thanks and good luck
Shark

Mine is on the 19th. I have talked to several people and they all said that the interview is straight off of aviation interviews.com
I made notecards out of all HR and Tech. questions asked in the past year. I will also study the FAR-AIM and 121 regs just to be safe.

Does anyone know how many they are interviewing a month compared to how many they are hiring.

Got an interview on the 21st...CAN'T WAIT!!!! I was told to know systems for the plane I'm flying as well. Good Luck everyone!

See ya there on the 21st Homer Jay

Got the call for an interview later in February. Problem: I've accepted a corporate position that I'll be starting Thursday (2/6). It's not that great of a job, but it's a hell of a lot better that what I'm doing now. What's the 1st year pay that I should expect after taxes, and how long from the good word until class starts, typically? Guess I've got a decision to make.

Nothing like spending the weekend looking for a place to live in a new town 500 miles away to come home to the message you've been waiting on for a year. Murphy's law, I guess.

Aviation Interviews.com is definitely a huge help, but it's not all on there. The interviewers check the site frequently so be prepared for anything. I suggest reviewing basic aerodynamics (hint hint) Anyway, it'll be a great experience, just be yourself, relax and hopefully you'll do fine. Good luck!

PS: Like Avrodriver said, if you need specifics just ask :)

I too have resumes out to Comair and I am waiting patiently for the call hopefully. Crossing my fingers. If others have any info on the experience they had I would love to read more about it. Maybe CaptV has some interesting stories to tell us since he is a new hire. Info that woudl be helpful is more on the co. Where they plan to be, what are upgrade times, starting pay and what to expect as a first year FO. Are the tech questions geared more to the ATP or more about the regs and the plane you fly. Information in this direction woudl greatly appreciated. Otherwise those gouges help out so much even if they read them as well. You at least see some sort of trend.

Latest resources

Back