• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Up to 80 Bombardier C Series aircraft for RAH

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Waiting for a Republic pilot to come on here and try to convince us all that they are going to get "industry leading" pay for that plane. What a f-ing joke. Republic has officially replaced Mesa as the scum of the industry.

What is this "industry leading" pay?

Not a single one of these planes will operate for Republic. AirTran will destroy he place long before deliveries even start.

AirTran will destroy the place? It might be a little tough for them to do while being digested in the stomach of swa. Those industry leaders will surely, some day, destroy Tran.

AirTran will destroy the place? It might be a little tough for them to do while being digested in the stomach of swa. Those industry leaders will surely, some day, destroy Tran.
What do you mean someday. Southwest has already run Airtran out of BWI and MCO. MKE is just around the corner. I guess Airtran will have to move all those planes to the Caribbean. No Southwest competition there unless you count Volaris.

Hi!

By the time the "Cs" show up, Republic will have one seniority list...actually WELL BEFORE the "Cs" arrive!

cliff
NBO

What do you mean someday. Southwest has already run Airtran out of BWI and MCO. MKE is just around the corner. I guess Airtran will have to move all those planes to the Caribbean. No Southwest competition there unless you count Volaris.

I had no idea it was that crazy at bwi & mco. Everyone thinks that, in mke, its tran and swa killing rah. Its a slow process. But c'mon, really?, who's being fooled? Its actually swa in the process of eliminating rah & tran. Anyone else see it that way?

spin it genital lee

I'll bet Delta sells out on scope again and lets these guy fly all of their narrow body flights in the future.

Last edited:
Republic wont see these aircraft. That place is headed for disaster. Not to mention Southwest will destroy them. Republic is the most disorganized operation. Being a low cost regional airline is one thing and trying to run your own airline is another. If your buisness model is have the cheapest crews and employees, then you will have some major issues ahead.

I'll bet Delta sells out on scope again and lets these guy fly all of their narrow body flights in the future.

Oh yeah, I was waiting for this...........again, unless DL goes BK again and a BK judge is watching, I really doubt what you state will ever become true. Add the NWA pilots (Cobras---will strike at anything) are now onboard, the backbone has now grown back....

Bye Bye--General Lee

As Lee states it would take a BK judge to agree to dump our contract to do that. There are too many people with everything to lose if scope is moved, and that is why for now it is a non starter.

Last edited:
Republic wont see these aircraft. That place is headed for disaster. Not to mention Southwest will destroy them. Republic is the most disorganized operation. Being a low cost regional airline is one thing and trying to run your own airline is another. If your buisness model is have the cheapest crews and employees, then you will have some major issues ahead.

Just another XJet & Independence Air isn't it?? Its amazing how they all try and try, but nothing happens.

Latest resources

Back