Up coming Pinnacle Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

dnt80

I've just recently been invited for an interview at Pinnacle.

I've read the gouge at Aviation Interviews and what has been posted here. Anything new regarding the interview since those posts? Also, anyone else going to Memphis on the 16th for the interview?

Happy Landings

congrats!!! i have an inter. on wed the 10th, from what i hear it is "as posted" on the gouge. good luck.

i noticed you are a cub man i am rebuilding a super cub right now in my garage!!

Gouge

I was there last month. Here's some highlights:

1. Don't fail the test!! This is a show stopper. The one I had was mostly from the ATP test book. No perf., 121, 135, weight and balance. Mostly aero, wx, and ATC stuff.

2. Handed a TAF to "xyz" airport (can't remember where) and asked to pick appropriate rwy / approach, then brief the approach.

3. "Name your toughest leadership challenge".

4. Captain going below mins on approach, what do you as FO do? Think this one through. Safety of flight is priority, and don't forget that a radio "missed approach" call cancels clearance to land.

5. Do you have any questions? They like a probing, thoughtful question. I asked where they thought the company would be in 5 years.

Good luck!:)

Catfish

Latest resources

Back