• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

United's new Uniform

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Had a legacy United captain jumpseater yesterday. He was wearing sky blue dockers that were about 4" too short and looked like they had been washed with chlorine a few thousand times since 1980. He retrieved his bag from the overhead and then proceeded to walk down the aisle.. towards the back of the plane. Then he realized that that wasn't the exit and turned around. Yep, you read that right... sky blue. I already received 1000 lashes from a few buddies for not getting a picture.

Our DAL Natzi U Boat Commander Uniforms are timeless, classic, hot and uncomfortable. I vote for kakis, golf shirt and boat shoes!

But then again they got the full use ipad with 4g capabilities not just wifi only locked down POS

The AA iPads are 3G capable, however the individual pilot must arrange for and pay for the service. From the company, it is just a wi-fi operable unit.

XTW

well this thread was almost a waste until I realized I had to agree with Eagle on some thing, the shirts with the embroidered wings look cheap and I have always hated seeing them on our pilots

It may have been the APA interface with the tabs. He pulled up the paperwork and said"watch this" it started printing. Of course the gate agent was wondering who was printing but at least he didn't have to arm wrestle for a terminal. He may have lost then. UAL side still uses dot matrix/ribbon. Cal side uses laser so now we have twice as many printers that don't work. Making copies!

Thinking now it might work if you have the printer address #

Tracking app? What tracking app? :D

They need a command center from the "Bourne" movies to find my arse.

Got the five shirts. Nice enough so I used them. Discovered the collar's points are so long they look like they're part of Will Ferrell's liesure suit in "Anchorman," and they continually flip up concave. Back to Sporty's.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back