United what's going on please

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

filejw

Guys my sis and her hubby are regulars on UAL out of SNA DEN SEA and various east cost destinations. They both do 2/3 legs a week and for the last 6 weeks or so they haven't completed a trip without major issues. They know all about weather but some of the stuff they are telling me is just unreal. Whats up ? The place can't be that poorly run..

Guys my sis and her hubby are regulars on UAL out of SNA DEN SEA and various east cost destinations. They both do 2/3 legs a week and for the last 6 weeks or so they haven't completed a trip without major issues. They know all about weather but some of the stuff they are telling me is just unreal. Whats up ? The place can't be that poorly run..

It HAS been for quite some time now....
They are to be avoided like the plague, and I've done so since BEFORE 9/11. There was not a SINGLE time ever that I flew on them where the flight actually went as it should. Does your sis and hubby have NO CHOICE in who they airline? FF miles are meaningless, and since they travel together as spouses, I'm guessing they don't have a company making those decisions for them...so WHY do they even fly them????? Those cities aren't lacking in choices. I do just about anything to not fly UA, but now even my company rarely uses them...guess they need us at our planes.

Not that easy. They travel individually and the have homes in SoCal and DEN and offices in DEN and SEA. F9 is nice but a bit restrictive on the east coast stuff. Example they use to go DEN BDL and thats gone now...Plus the hubby is an every 4/6 weeks to JP guy. BTW they never have trouble getting their FF miles.

fly southwest then. That kills me- but it's true. Noone's happy at ual. The CEO's are irresponsible. No leadership. Most gate agents are way overworked and take it out on the passengers. They don't like crews and throw them under the bus all the time. all the emp. groups pitted against each other and the pilot group divided among themselves in every way= narrow v wide, senior v junior, major v regional.... and it shows in performance....

fly southwest... anyone who thinks that flying can't be enjoyable hasn't consistently flown WN. Commuting on them is crazy-they treat me MUCH better than my own airline-- and it's amazing how the same delays that affect all airlines, when handled by their crews- lead to much happier pax.

I go back to the DAL ceo quote-- "you can't run an airline with pissed off employees"

The UAL board is completely failing it's shareholders by allowing this executive team to keep their job. Much less, letting them take so much $$ from the coffers. It's an american problem right now.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back