• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

United to Charge Express Pilots to Jumpseat

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Does mainline UAL have to pay this fee to ride on mainline and UEX?

Or does just the UEX guys pay to JS on either and Mainline gets a free pass on both. If it's that last one then it's total crap. Having said that though, being at a regional is, by definition, total crap. Let me also add that Mesa sux.

UAL sux too, but not nearly as bad as Mesa and not quite as bad as US Air.

We HAVE to pay to ride on ANY of our aircraft, except that sometimes you can say you are 'observing' on our own ac for currency or training...

No fee, rightly so, to JS on UAX, unless of cousre, you are a mesa, gojet, tsa, republic, chataqua, shuttle, colgan, great lakes or skywest pilot...

I don't have a dog in your fight but THAT'S BULLSH!T.

Why should you have to pay for a jumpseat that allows you and other pilots to get to work?

I don't get it.

Gup

Hey,
UAL does not give 2 dog nuggets for the UALex guys, the only way they will listen is if their own start to realize that they might not get to work. These are the same guys who wanted to bump us out of our own jumpseats, via super seniority clause in the jumpseat priority list.
PBR
DAL started this trend and UAL management, being short bus riders took 2 years to figure it out. Until we demonstrate to UAL/DAl that they need us as bad as we need them, we are phuked. In the meantime sorry guys, you cant be bothered to monitor what is going on with your own reciprocal jumpseat agreements, be prepared to walk, drive or cry, game on!

Doesn't Eagle already do this with their own?

What a disgrace! Come on you guys give Glenn the blanket party treatment on the 16th hole this weekend!

Latest resources

Back