• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

United stock up 17% today...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks to great scope protection from the barbie jets...I get sick every time I go to work. Either we get some of the flying back or we strike. I don't care either way. The quality at mainline isn't real good but on the RJ's....give me a break! I love it on DH's they check all my bags cuz there isn't any overhead bin room. What a joke. Talk about "Flying Cheap"

Amen Gup! It is a pathetic situation! I am really rooting for you at UA to take some of that flying back. Some pilots at regionals/low end of the senority list may lose their jobs in the short term, but its for the best for returning the jobs to the proper location(mainline). Plus they can flight instruct and probably make more money.... ;-)

Ah, well, this is from the yahoo link that was provided by the OP, but please allow me to entertain you!

"Shares of U.S. airlines surged more than 7 percent on Tuesday, the biggest one-day percentage jump since May 2009, after United Airlines reported January unit revenue that blew past Wall Street estimates, suggesting the sector's recovery is gaining steam."

and then United ranked #1 for on time in 2009....this will only help strengthen the stock as it is good news for UAL/passengers

http://www.thestreet.com/_yahoo/sto...nking.html?cm_ven=YAHOO&cm_cat=FREE&cm_ite=NA

Latest resources

Back