• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

United Start Pay and Bases

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Is SFO junior due to the cost of living? I gotta admit that I thought that base would be one of the senior ones.

Is SFO junior due to the cost of living? I gotta admit that I thought that base would be one of the senior ones.

Once the dust settles, there will be lots of newhire slots to SFO. A friend of mine lived in his van in employee parking when he was assigned SFO as a newhire.

There was an article posted somewhere about pilots using RVs as crash pads at LAX. They had a dedicated area in the parking lot for them. Very interesting. Does anyone do this anywhere else? Is it allowed anywhere else?

There was an article posted somewhere about pilots using RVs as crash pads at LAX. They had a dedicated area in the parking lot for them. Very interesting. Does anyone do this anywhere else? Is it allowed anywhere else?

Back in 2000, several airline employees had RVs in employee parking at O'Hare. I think they eventually got kicked out. I don't remember seeing RVs in LAX employee parking 2001-2002 - I would think it'd be discouraged.
A Scooby-Doo windowless van is more subtle. Just make sure it's got shag rugs from ceiling to floor.

Latest resources

Back