• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

United leaves passengers....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Funny thing is that both flights involved in the Nebraska incident were operated by Trans States. Ever notice how no Trans States employee ever defends the company? (Out of respect for those stuck in that deplorable environment I didn't say 'their company'.)

What's up with that? How bad is that company? I have met Trans Staters that work at jb now and you'd have thought they were flying Air Force One around, they're so mesmerized by our "delicate" operation.

I think that it is QUITE interesting that the mainline companies (UAL and AMR) were quick to distance themselves from the contract carriers they have hired to do their flying even though the passengers impression is that they are flying on said mainline company.

Most of those stranded passengers likely have no idea what a "Trans States" or a "Shuttle America" even is. They bought a ticket on American and/or United and got left in the snow.

The apparent disconnect in communication between these contract carriers and their larger business partner "mainline" business partners is absolutely amazing.

In the end, the responsibility still rests with the mainline company.

Pay $hit, get $hit.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back